Thanks to Tamz Explores for nominating me for the Liebstar Award.
My answers to your questions are:
- How did you come up with the name of your blog?
Pretty quickly- it’s my name and writing.
- Who or what inspired you to travel?
My parents took me traveling from the age of 6 months and so I was always going to be doomed to a life of wanderlust!
- What is that one country/city that you found the most fascinating and why?
India- it’s just so different to anywhere else.
- What has been the most memorable interaction with anybody during your travels?
It would have to be with all of those I interacted with during our wedding week in Koh Lanta, Thailand.
- Five things you would never travel without?
Camera, day bag, a good book, snacks and a sightseeing list.
- Where are you heading to next in 2016?
Off to the Gold Coast to take my daughter to the theme parks.
- What is the best food you have had on your travels?
I had the best gnocchi in Budapest.
- What is your worst travel memory?
Getting ripped off in a hammock shop in Merida.
- Three destinations you would definitely recommend to fellow travelers?
Mexico, New Zealand and Spain.
- Name three of your favorite travel bloggers.
Emily Luxton, Jetsetting Fools and Independent Travel Cats.
My nominated bloggers are:
- Emily Luxton Travels
- Jetsetting Fools
- Independent Travel Cats
- In Search Of
- Global Grasshopper
- I Will Travel
- Travelling King
- Flights and Frustration
- Venga, Vale, Vamos
- Mallory On Travel
My questions to them are:
- How did you made the leap from recreational blogger to professional blogger?
- What is one of your most favourite places you have been?
- What is special about your hometown?
- Where do you see yourself living in 5 years?
- Can you imagine ever getting sick of travel?
- What is your favourite city?
- What is your favourite small town?
- Tell me about somewhere you travelled that was undiscovered at the time?
- What is your number one tip on travelling with kids?
- Where do you see the future of travel blogging heading?